360 provides patient specific information pulled directly from the EHR. 360 is a clinical cost transparency tool that displays costs of medications, labs, and radiology studies side by side with other clinical data while suggesting lower cost alternatives without interrupting provider workflow.
Please note – what you see in 360 may be different than the image above. Items are configurable to be turned on or off based on health system requirements.
360 - Frequently Asked Questions
- Current Scheduled - displays current scheduled meds and prn meds
- All Current Scheduled - displays current a complete list of all current scheduled and prn meds including those that were previously excluded from IllumiCare's list (e.g., vitamins, topicals, etc.)
- Current Encounter - resulted lab tests that were ordered within the patients current encounter
- Within Suggested Interval - resulted lab tests that are still within their suggest testing interval; use this filter to quickly see results for tests that may not need to be reordered (e.g., genetic tests, Hemogobin A1C or Vitamin B12 tests that occurred within the last 90 days)
- Last 30 Days - resulted lab tests that were ordered within the past 30 days
- Single component results are displayed with an interactive graph that highlights data as you hover over each test result
- Panel results are shown, and users can compare the latest result to previous results by clicking through the previous tests
- Micro and other more complex results are displayed in report format
- All results now include the following information for each test: accession number, source - site, collection date, resulted date/time, physician of record, and other notes
- Past Year - resulted radiology studies that occurred within the past year
- Past 2 Years - resulted radiology studies that occurred within the past 2 years